Frozen Summer Fun Live!
UPDATED information from the Disney Parks blog:
The Frozen fun will take place daily from July 5 through September 1 at Hollywood Studios. There is no additional cost for these activities as they are included in park admission.
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – (Sorcerer’s Hat Stage) At 11:00 a.m. each day, Anna and Elsa greet all the visitors of neighboring kingdoms as a part of their goodwill tour. They will proceed down Hollywood Boulevard in a horse-drawn sleigh and they are brining Kristoff along as well. (None of these characters will offer meet and greets.) The procession will complete with a special welcome from the hat stage.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – (Sorcerer’s Hat Stage) Starting at 5:30 p.m. each day, a dance party takes over the area around the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage, with a DJ, live band (Mulch, Sweat and Shears), and more! The band plays a variety of classic and contemporary summer rock & roll hits, as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites. It’s going to be hot! (This event will take the place of the previously announced “Rock Your Summer Side” Dance Party)
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – (Premier Theater) Cool down inside the Premiere Theater, where Anna and Elsa join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Olaf on Summer Vacation – (This sounds like it could just be video clips played on the large screen at the Hat) Olaf the snowman is having the time of his life on his very first summer vacation! He chimes in throughout the day to keep everyone updated on all his adventures. Plus, you can pick up your very own Take-Along Olaf from locations in the park, so he can join you on your summer vacation. And when you share your photos with Olaf on social media, be sure to tag them with #OlafSummerVacation. They may just get selected to appear in that day’s grand finale!
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – (Pixar Place) Inside Soundstage One, Oaken and his cousins have created a Frozen Funland filled with cold weather activities, unique photo opportunities, and more! There’s a frozen pond with ice skating demonstrations, wintertime fun for kids in the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” play area, a “big summer blowout” with plenty of “Frozen” merchandise, and special “Frozen”-inspired food and beverage offerings.